Heart diseases are no longer just for the elderly, because even young people are prone to experiencing different kinds of heart ailments. Therefore, it’s never too early to start living a healthy lifestyle that would cater to keeping your heart strong. Do take note that heart diseases are the leading cause of death, but understanding its risk factors can help in preventing its onset.
1. Healthy Diet – Your first and most important defense against heart diseases is a healthy diet. Besides having a well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables, also avoid taking in salty food that can cause high blood pressure. It would also help to inject heart-healthy food into your diet such as fish, including salmon, tuna, sardines, which are a great source of omega-3 fats; and also veer away from saturated fats.
2. Enough Exercise – Even 30 minutes a day of moderate exercise can work wonders for your heart’s health in the long run. Having enough exercise can also help in managing your weight and prevent you from becoming overweight, which is a catalyst for serious heart diseases. Remember that it’s all about movement, and not just about the time you spend inside the gym.
3. Say No to Vices – Smoking poses a lot of health risks, and it’s no surprise that it’s one of the main causes of coronary heart disease. When carbon monoxide replaces some of the oxygen within your blood, it causes your blood pressure to increase because the heart is forced to supply more oxygen. The same can be said for over consumption of alcohol, since it can also lead to higher blood pressure, cause heart damage, and promote weight gain.
4. Learn to Manage Stress – Stress and tension can also be high-risk factors, especially for those in the working force. Don’t drown yourself in immense pressure and stress, whether it has something to do with your work, personal relationships, and other whatnot. Taking a vacation, practicing meditation, exercising regularly, and laughing often, are just some of the ways in which you can de-stress and take a breather, in order to lessen your risk of having a heart attack.
5. Heart Supplements – Here at SomaLife, we aim to cater not only in enhancing and boosting your body’s capabilities, but also ensuring that you maintain optimum health as well. Two of our supplements, the Omega-3 and Super X, are especially formulated to address the heart’s health. Omega-3 proves to be beneficial in lowering your blood pressure, thus reducing your risk of having a heart attack and stroke. Meanwhile, Super X contains antioxidants that are also helpful in heart disease prevention.
For more information on these tips as well as our heart vitamins and supplements, please feel free to contact us at: 1-877-256-76621-877-256-7662